|Fast Forums Name: Mr20v
Real Name: Haydn
State of Residence: NSW
Date of Birth / Age: 21/09/1977
Email Addy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ride: Toyota Sprinter (85)
Bio / Mods: My car is a 1985 Toyota Sprinter ( AE-86 ).
Engine & drivetrain:
- 4A-GE 1.6L twin-cam 20-Valve out of a Jap-spec 1993 (AE-101) Toyota Trueno, converted to RWD.
5 valves per cylinder, Variable Valve Timing and quad throttle bodies all from the factory.
Custom alloy bell mouthed ram-tubes to the quad throttle inlet manifold (covered by Unifilter filter socks).
- Split ignition coil packs from a 4A-GZE.
- Custom cold air ducting.
- NGK-R Laser Platinum spark plugs.
- Cypher oil catch can.
- Microtech MTX-8 computer. Rev-cut is set at 9000rpm.
- Exhaust is a custom 4-2-1 HPC ceramic coated extractors & 2.25" piping through a hi-flow 3" cat, all the way to the stainless straight through muffler.
- Jap-spec T-50 alloy case 5 speed gearbox with a custom short shift kit.
- Jap-spec 6.7" LSD with a custom Diff Technics 4.11 center containing billet LSD hats and larger axle bearings.
- K-Mac 2.5" lowered springs
- K-Mac short-stroke shocks
- K-Mac sway bars front & rear
- Whiteline adjustable panhard rod
- Whiteline front strut tower brace
- Custom alloy roll-center adjusters
- (new) HKS adjustable strut-top camber plates
- Brakes are 4-piston calipers & 11-inch vented rotors from a Mazda RX-7 Series IV (FC3S) Turbo on the front.
- Jap-spec disc brakes on the rear
- all running EBC kevlar pads w/ AP Racing fluid.
- Full retrim in black
- w/ red Sparco 'Road' fixed racing buckets,
- Momo steering wheel & gearknob and Sparco alloy pedals.
- Autometer Oil Pressure & Water Temeprature Gauges
- Full restoration in 2-pack solid black.
- Sparco hood pins.
- Windows tinited to 5%
- Factory boot spoiler
- 15" X 7" Performance Superlights
- Falken Azenis ST-115 195/50/15 tyres
- 86 Kw (120 HP) at the rear wheels.
- 950 Kg (2000 lbs)